Thursday, November 26, 2009

NYC and Architecture

In most cities I am drawn to the architecture of the buildings. I don't know what it is I just really enjoy the various architecture. Which tends to lead to hours walking the streets taking it in. My recent trip to NYC was no different. I walked and looked. Then I walked and looked some more. Occasionally I took a few pics. 100+ blocks in one night. Thats a record. Architecture is a different type of creative expression but extremely artistic none the less. The variety of architecture in NYC is tough to beat. The big with the small. Old and the new. Classical vs contemporary. Challenging to photograph and capture what it is that is so alluring. I took a few pics in NYC and tried to capture some of the uniqueness of its landscape.




0 comments:

Post a Comment